Status of project
As promissed I'm giving information on how is the progress with features/bugs:
- [Web-Page] Docs- Token Authentication blocks static-files
- [Web-Page] log-in page.
- [Web-Page] Endorphine Badges Acquired
- [Web-Page] Statistics about each route user have been
- [REST-API] Endorphine-Badges Acquired
- [REST-API] Routes User have been (based on gpx files)
- [REST-API] Routes User have been -test-for-user-authenticated-routes
- [REST-API] Possibility to put new routes using endpoint
- [REST-API] Requests only per user
- [REST-API] Secure REST API with https security on a server-site (i.e. nginx)
As you may noticed it's also the same info as in the Python Milestone that I've recently updated due-day to 31 of may.
I do hope this timing will be more realistic and more realistic estimated then what it was at previous stages!